Fresh and crisp, Trachelium White Flowers will add a fun and lively touch of texture to accent any arrangement. Trachelium is an umbrella-shaped filler flower, with tiny, bushy clusters of blooms on several lateral branches. Accent this filler's playfulness by trying a unique, rustic pairing with Pink Astilbe Flowers in mason jars as centerpieces.
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 to 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average of 25 inches.
Symbolism: Trachelium represents neglected beauty
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Wednesday or Thursday.
- Trachelium are available year around*
- Each stem has a 'spray' of tiny umbrella shaped blooms that are densely packed together to create a full, lush look.
- Trachelium is shipped with 10 stems per bunch
- This is a great filler flower and is very hardy.
- Trachelium has smaller flowers but is more dense than Baby's Breath Flowers.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
RECUT STEM END UNDER WATER USING A SHARP KNIFE BEFORE PLACING IN A CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER. DISPLAY IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT, DRAFTS AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. MIX WITH FLOWER FOOD FOLLOWING