Fresh cut bulk Star of Bethlehem flowers, also known as Ornithogalum, feature long brilliant green stems, on top of which rests a conical spike with clusters of small star-shaped blooms. Our white Star of Bethlehem dresses up wedding bouquets, table centerpieces and flower arrangements. Shipped fresh from the farm to your doorstep at wholesale prices.
Recommended Delivery Date: 4 days before your event
Stem Length: Minimum 10 inches
Symbolism: Star of Bethlehem represents hope, and continuation of happiness and love
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Tuesday.
- Star of Bethlehem are available year around*
- Each stem has a cluster of small star-shaped flowers, averaging 8-12 blooms per cluster. These blooms open slowly, and it is normal for several of these blooms to remain closed.
- Average bloom size of the entire flower is 1 to 3 inches in diameter.
- Star of Bethlehem are shipped with 10 stems per bunch.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
RECUT STEM END UNDER WATER USING A SHARP KNIFE BEFORE PLACING IN A CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER. DISPLAY IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT, DRAFTS AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. MIX WITH FLOWER FOOD FOLLOWING