Enhance your arrangement with this amazing Peachy Orange Solidago Wildflower. Perfect to use as a filler flower for your table centerpiece or even in a vase on it's own. Pair it with some Israeli Ruscus Greenery and Peach Sorbet Gerber Daisy Flower for a complete look.
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 20 inches
Symbolism: Solidago represents encouragement, growth, and good luck.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Thursday.
- Solidago Aster Flowers are available year round. *
- Each stem has a spray of several blooms.
- This flower is shipped in a grower's bunch typically between 8 to 10 stems.
- Solidago is naturally yellow and will show it's natural color as it hydrates and blooms.
- This flower is spray tinted using a yellow solidago as the base flower. Our post harvest team sprays a special flower paint to tint the flowers. The tint may rub off from the solidago and it's natural yellow color will show. This may temporarily stain hands, so wear gloves when processing and designing with these blooms.
- Expected vase life is an average of 8 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions; the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
RECUT STEM END UNDER WATER USING A SHARP KNIFE BEFORE PLACING IN A CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER. DISPLAY IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT, DRAFTS AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. MIX WITH FLOWER FOOD FOLLOWING