Safflower is the perfect way to add a fun and exciting texture to your arrangements. It will capture the attention of your guests with its unique thistle-like flower bloom. Pair Safflower with Shades of Berry Zinnia Flowers, Mulberry Velvet Celosia Flowers, and Hot Pink Roses for a vibrant and fresh bouquet or centerpiece.
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 before your event
Symbolism: Safflower represents marriage and welcoming.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem features a thistle-like flower bloom.
- Safflower is available August - October.
- This flower is shipped in 5 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 5 days with proper care and handling.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions; the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.