Nerine White Flower is a delicately shaped and unique white flower. Unique and beautiful, nerine flowers have a frilly and feathery texture. Long armed star like blooms perch on top of tall slender stems, making this flower ideal for a baptism, first communion, ladies tea or classic wedding. Also known as the spider lily, nerines were named after the Greek sea nymphs for their enchanting, mystical appearance and represent a nymph's endless beauty. Crisp and white, these flowers will look incredible when blended with garden roses, mini calla lilies, ranunculus and sweet peas or simply arranged in bunches on their own. So charming and chic all at once, how can you resist?
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Stem Length: Average minimum of 16 inches.
Symbolism: Nerine represents allusion
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Nerine White Flowers are available from August through October. *
- Nerine Flowers are both focal and filler flowers.
- Nerine Flowers have anthers, which will shed pollen we highly recommend that you remove these when first processed.
- Each stem features at least 2 blooming flowers which protruding from the top of the stem alike a firework. There will be several other blooms, which over time will perform in the vase.
- Nerine Flowers are shipped with 10 stems per bunch
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 5 days.
- Nerine is a bulb flower and it is common flower processing to remove the brown guard petal.
- Nerine Flowers have strong tube like stems.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.