Bulk Gardenia flowers have large beautiful blooms that are perfect for floating in a bowl with some candles. These very fragile flowers have no stems and must often be wired or glued. Included are the silk leaves upon which the flower sits. A very popular wedding flower, the white Gardenia would add an elegant touch to any table centerpiece, wedding bouquet, or flower arrangement. Shipped fresh from our farms directly to your doorstep at wholesale prices!
Recommended Delivery Date: 2 days before your event
Average Bloom Width: 3 to 4 inches
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Gardenias are available year-round.*
- Gardenias have 1 bloom per stem.
- Gardenia flowers are very fragrant.
- Gardenia do not have stems, and often must be wired or glued. Silk foliage is included for the blooms to sit on.
- Gardenia flowers are extremely fragile flowers. Please refer to the Flower Care tab for further care instructions.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.