Fresh cut white flower, the White Dendrobium Orchid has several sweetly scented blooms per stem. This true white Orchid would be a captivating addition to any wedding bouquet, table centerpiece or flower arrangement. Our Dendrobium Orchid is known for its award winning premium quality and long lasting vase life.
- Recommended delivery date is 2 days before your event. If your event is Saturday suggested delivery date is Thursday.
- Dendrobium Orchids are available year round*
- Dendrobium Orchids have an average of 4 to 8 blooms per stem. The average number of bloom per stem varies with stem length.
- Average bloom size is 1.5 to 3 inches in diameter, the larger blooms will begin near the bottom and progressively reduce in size towards the top.
- Average stem length varies from 24 to 27 inches.
- Orchids are shipped with water tubes to supply continuous hydration during shipping.
- Expected vase life is an average minimum of 8 days.
- Orchid flower meaning is love, beauty, refinement, beautiful lady, Chinese symbol for many children, thoughtful, maturity, or charm. Dendrobium Orchids are named from the Greek words 'Dendron' meaning tree and 'bios' meaning life. Dendrobium Orchids are the floral emblem of Queensland, Australia and one of the national flowers of North Korea.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
RECUT STEM END UNDER WATER USING A SHARP KNIFE BEFORE PLACING IN A CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER. DISPLAY IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT, DRAFTS AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. MIX WITH FLOWER FOOD FOLLOWING