Add the joy and vibrancy of springtime into your arrangements with Daffodil Yellow Bulk Flowers. Daffodils have a unique, star-shaped blooms with large, trumpet-like centers. The blooms have a radiant, sunshine-yellow hue, which is ideal for warm-toned garden arrangements. Pair with blooms like farm mix hellebore wedding flowers, pure innocence garden roses, creamy white Italian Cloony ranunculus, and English lavender flowers.
Recommended Delivery Date: 3 days before your event
Average Stem Length: 16 inches
Average Bloom Size: 1.5 Inches in diameter
Symbolism: Daffodils represents rebirth and new beginnings.
- If your event is Saturday suggested delivery day is Wednesday.
- Each stem features one bloom.
- Shipped in 10 stem bunches.
- Expected vase life is an average of 6 days with proper care and handling.
- Once the flowers bloom, a brown paper-like layer becomes visible. This is natural, and will need to be removed.
- The picture included of the flowers in the vase is one bunch of daffodils.
- Since flowers are a product of Mother Nature and due to variation in monitor resolutions, the exact color tones of this flower may vary to some degree.
*Package contents and prices are based on availability and are subject to change due to weather and market conditions.
+Your flowers will arrive looking thirsty and sleepy. This is absolutely NORMAL. Please refer to our Flower Care tab on this product page for a descriptive process on care and handling instructions.
++In the event that a substitution may be necessary, we take the utmost care in assuring that your order is as similar to your original flower choice as possible. While we will always try to reach you if this situation arises, occasionally time will not allow for this, and flower substitutions may be shipped without verbal confirmation from you. In the case of centerpieces, flowers within the same color palette will be used if possible, even if this means substituting other kinds of flowers of equal or higher value.
**Returns will only be accepted if flowers arrive in poor condition. Returns will not be accepted for circumstances resulting from negligence.
RECUT STEM END UNDER WATER USING A SHARP KNIFE BEFORE PLACING IN A CLEAN VASE WITH TEPID WATER. DISPLAY IN A COOL PLACE AWAY FROM HEAT, DRAFTS AND DIRECT SUNLIGHT. MIX WITH FLOWER FOOD FOLLOWING